INCREASING THE VALUE ATTACHED TO VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION IS PROVIDED
In vocational and technical education, together with the sector, the visibility of good practice in the context of education and employment production will be increased in media platforms. A digital platform for guidance and guidance on the promotion of vocational and technical education curricula will be established.
Every year, a trade show will be held in vocational and technical education institutions. National and international competitions will be organized in order to increase the interest in vocational and technical education and micro loans will be provided to successful students while continuing their education or after graduation.
Graduates of vocational education institutions will be provided with the opportunity to get updated with new knowledge and skills by providing certified opportunities from various sources, nano-credit courses, accredited courses by industry and academia and similar opportunities.
The following 7 objectives and the following topics are given.
Increasing the Value of Professional and Technical Education
- In vocational and technical education, the visibility of good practices on media platforms in the context of education and employment production will be increased.
- A digital platform for guidance and guidance on the promotion of vocational and technical education curricula will be established.
- Each year, a trade show will be held in which the products produced in the vocational and technical education institutions will be exhibited.
- National and international competitions will be organized in order to increase the interest in vocational and technical education and micro-credits will be provided to successful students either while continuing their education or after graduation.
- Students who graduate from vocational education institutions will be provided with the opportunity to update themselves with the new knowledge and
- skills by providing certified training from various sources, nano-credit courses, courses accredited by the industry and academia and similar opportunities.
Increasing Guidance and Accession Opportunities in Vocational and Technological Education
- Ci General Skills Test Set alan will be developed for the area and branch selection process for career guidance.
- Data on the children to whom vocational guidance services are applied will be recorded in the e-portfolio system.
- Flexible and permeable horizontal mobility opportunities will be developed on the basis of program among the school types, and it will be ensured that children will use their gains as an opportunity to acquire the skills of another profession.
- Special scholarship opportunities for children in vocational and technical secondary education institutions will be increased.
- Efforts will be made for the transition of our children in vocational and technical secondary education to higher education programs in their professional fields.
- With the criteria to be determined by the foremen and the senior expert employees at various institutions, it will be facilitated to take courses in on-the-job trainings.
- Support for successful graduates who wish to move to higher education will be structured.
New – Comprehensive Curriculum
- Curricula will be developed in accordance with the competencies demanded by the sector, and fields and branches suitable for digital transformation will be opened.
- The field courses in vocational education will be started in the 9th grade.
- The contents of the fields, branches and modules of vocational and technical secondary education, the duration of teaching and teaching materials will be revised and revised in line with the needs of children and the demands of the business life.
- In the vocational education, taking into account the national occupational standards in line with the competencies required by the sector demands, the implementation of the field training will be started from the first year with the share of skill applications in the vocational fields and branches, the training times and the regulation of the teaching materials.
- Vocational and technical education curricula will be established in the field of Traditional Turkish Arts.
Training Environments and Human Resources
- In line with the updated curricula and needs analysis, standard layouts of workshops and laboratories will be renewed.
- 15% deduction from the revolving fund revenues of vocational and technical secondary education institutions will be reduced to 1%.
- Increased production, quantity and variety of services within the scope of revolving capital will be encouraged. In this context, infrastructure, equipment and supplying material needs of educational environments will be met
- Professional development of our teachers in real production environments will be supported.
- International mobility projects will be prepared in order to improve students’ on-the-job training and foreign language skills.
Occupational elements to be trained by business people who invest abroad
- In order to educate the qualified labor force that our international investors need in special areas, work will be carried out in cooperation with the relevant sector.
- necessary support in the field of technical and vocational education in cooperation with TICA in countries of strategic importance for the Republic of Turkey will be provided.
Training in Vocational and Technique Education to Improve the Relevance of Productivity
- Vocational and technical secondary education institutions with industry leaders in Turkey is still in intensive interaction will be provided.
- Graduates will be encouraged to apply different wages according to their level of employment and vocational training areas and levels.
- The number of Vocational and Technical Schools will be increased in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Technology in Organized Industrial Zones (OIZ).
- Initiatives for public and non-governmental organizations to open vocational and technical education institutions and to contribute financial support
ICT Vocational High School model will be structured in technoparks.
- It will be ensured that the students, teachers and managers of the invention, patent and brand producing schools will receive a share from revenues from revolving funds.
Domestic and National Defense Industry to be trained to develop the Human Power
- Support will be given to the training of the strategic manpower needed by the defense industry.
- All the schools in the defense industry will be opened in cooperation with the sector organizations.
- Collaboration, training and opening of organizations will be developed with various organizations on future professions.